Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Which New Moon Rob-scene is sexiest?

oh my Robdarlings and Pattinangels!

yes, strutting Rob is my hugest delight
me likey perving him in the cinema's night
to bathe in his luminous and glorious radiance
that washes over the appreciative audience
me loves being in the luxuriously dark auditorium
marinating in Robloving and Roblusting delirium
this most wonderful way of speeding recovery
self-medication on huge doses of Robpervery

Rob owns my heart, soul and ass on the screen
although i have been to viewing number fourteen!!
the theatre staff knows me by face and by name
ah, the iniquitous annoyance of unsought fame!
they laugh and tease and find it funny
that i can be so crazy and yet so ordinary
do i care that they might gossip and judge?
not a mote, a jot, an iota or smudge!

i am living my life less mundane and charted
and i feel most healthy and happy- hearted
so in a couple of hours time
it will be screening number 10 and 5
and although this indulgence costs a bit of money
there is no blisser way to get into penury
i may be crazy or insane or mad
but i am joyous and filled up and glad

Robert Pattinson is saving my life
reducing the impacts of stress and strife
if this habit is wrong or unworthy or untrue
then i stay sick and leave the rights to you

but i know my Robsisters understand my story
and similarly bask in Robloving glory
so adieu to you and you and you
there's another New Moon screening for me to do!

Number Fifteen, here i come ahoy
to celebrate that coruscating and dazzling boy
Robber, stealer and smooth criminal altogether
taking the scenes off Stewart and Taylor Lautner
when Rob is Edward in any of his manifestations
he owns and rules me, no exceptions!

and though the wolves and Victoria and Volturi
and others add value to the whole story
and the music is wicked and mood enabling
Rob is New Moon's main attraction and king

ah, but i am sick and unwell
i am deluded, who can tell?
all i am offering is my own personal narrative
of how wonderful i feel going all Robnative
and how reassuringly predictable and warm it is
to come here to find Roblovers and Robaddicts
all united in our grand colluding obsession
for Robert fuckhawt fuckgorgeous Pattinson

ah, my sisters, how i love you all always
let me not have to count the hilarious ways
you all make me laugh and grin and smile
your postings fill me and they beguile
your appreciation and admiration for our guy
know no bounds and shoot the sky

Rob is lucky we love him so,
we are lucky if he knows or no...

okay, off to take more meds for to heal
then to New Moon # 15 to perv and quietly squeal
to watch him strut across the carpark once more
again to sigh and sob and adore...

(written on 29/11/09 in response to a challenge to name the sexiest New Moon Rob-scene)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)