Wednesday, December 2, 2009

No Robsexy-dreams for me...

Hi my beautiful sisters in Roblust and crime!

no steamy Robdreams for me either
so maybe that will make some of you feel better;
i guess i already spend so much time and energy
re-watching his movies and writing Robpoetry
to expand any more juice and mental effort
to create sex-dreams to shatter my sleepy comfort...

i guess my own attitude about sexual intimacy
is a lot more conservative and old-worldly,
i do not put much store in the zip-less fuck
or the quick snatch and rumble or swift rip and tuck;
sex is a deeply psychological and spiritual thing
that cannot be fulfilled with a carefree fling
i would need to be with someone who knows me well
who takes the time to linger, wait, stop and dwell:

i would get lost in his beguiling eyes
and found in his soothing lullabies;
he would hold me close within his arms
and weaves me a story that soothes and calms;
he takes his time to touch and smile and kiss
to tickle and massage and play and tease;
he laughs deep and suggests new ways to play
he patiently waits till the mounting tension gives way...
he is infinitely patient and unexpectedly kind
he fucks my body, my soul and my mind;
such a man takes much time to know
and life spent together with shared history in tow;

so, to be boringly mundane and extra-ordinary
the only one i have sex dreams about is my darling hubby
for he is the one who knows me best
and i feel loved by him above all the rest;
and he is gorgeous and sexy to boot
he is my own Edward, the point is not moot;
for although i am totes Rob-addicted during the day
and the pleasant past-time helps keep stress at bay,
at night, in the intimacy of my dreams and bed
it is ever my own JC who is in my body and my head!

And i am too much of the old-school type
To get too lost in all the cyber-hype,
I know our beautiful Rob occupies many sexy fantasies
Of red-blooded women – kids and teens and mature ladies –
But for me, he remains a subject of erotic imagining
In my waking hours and creative jizz writing;
In the privacy of my nightly dreams, when my mind is at rest
Rob is free from my persistent and ardent Rob-citizen arrest;
I release the handsome and virile buck
To indulge and overcome, seduce and fuck
Whomever is lucky enough to be the lucky hostess
Of this young god, the ravishing lover with the mostest!

I wish for all my Pattin-angels and Rob-dreamers,
That His Holy Hotness might cool your sexy fevers,
And visit your boudoir in the dark heat of the night
To fill you in and up with carnal bliss and delight!

(composed on 2/12/09 @ 10.51 pm and posted on RAoR when JAG asked us to share about whether we have sexy dreams about Rob)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)