Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The Lion fell in love with the Lamb…

And so the lion fell in love with the lamb?
What a stupid lamb I am, am, am…
But don’t worry about it, hey, don’t go
It will work out, I just know know know…

Come over here and settle for a while
I will make your...smile smile smile
Take off that worried little frown
Watch me slide my way…down down down

Following the ridge of that…manfurry chest
Going where I love the best best best
Lingering over each enticing twin nipple
Softly lick…nibble nibble nibble

Moving slowly on now without fail
Along your happy…trail trail trail
Getting excited with my descent
Breathing in your...scent scent scent

Running my hands along each muscular thigh
I feel your tension…and sigh sigh sigh
Finding the next and glorious prize
One touch and you…rise rise riiizzze

Now ask me the most important question
Ask me what we…eat eat eat
Let me show without any hesitation
We eat Roblamb…meat meat meat

So the Roblioness fell in love with young Roblamb?
So sad but true…and damn damn damn
Never in reality to be truly Robsatisfied…
I. AM. DIED. DIED. DIED.


(composed on 22/07/09 on being inspired by some Twilight movie dialogue...*blush*)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)