Monday, December 28, 2009

If that day never came…

That day when I finally see you
Right before me in stark reality
Looking into your eyes of ever blue
And ever grey reflecting myself back to me;

Creating small perfect conversations
Merging fantasies into the Present Now,
Getting to know without pretensions,
Resolving why, where, what and how;

Sharing your impact in many things I do
To believe you closer and nearer,
How every part of life reverberates you:
No sun or moon or star is dearer;

You smiling back amused self-effacing,
You think my dedication bizarre sweet,
You give me a hug all embracing
Making my picture perfect complete!

You’re deeply moved and affected,
You count good fortune and blessings indeed,
We are known and now connected,
Nurturing an exotic hybrid seed;

We are kissing cheeks saying goodbye,
You’re hoping we will meet again,
I believe your words and heave a sigh
For impending bittersweet and pain;

So few moments of bliss fleetly flying,
So quickly the dreamer wakes to light,
I am so happy, crying, dying
Deep depression in dizzying height!

If that fine day never came…
As I ‘m sure that’s how it’ll turn,
I’ll stay here loving you just the same,
Old dreamers will never learn…

Such foolish dreams make life luminous
No need for blind, deaf, dumb or lame
The wait for you makes living glorious
Even if that day never came…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)