Tuesday, December 1, 2009

His lips…

When you smile that…ooh…crooked smile
I have to catch my…hmm…breath awhile
Lips so sweet so without guile
How can they conjure thoughts so vile?

I cannot bear it when you…nip
Or bite into your …lower lip
My heart…it leaps! starts to flip…
I wanna get some…i wanna rip!

I wanna close in…I wanna kiss…
Wanna taste that…ohh…perfect bliss
Sweet surrender…umm…hear you hiss
Drop into your…moist abyss…

The careless way that you can smirk
And know that you can pull or jerk
At my heart strings…funny quirk
How lips of flesh turn to steely dirk!

Your lips, a hidden secret weapon…
They call me in to ravish and burn
I lose all sense and all concern
I will come, I will not learn…

Tease me, please me…oh…take me high
Bruise me, use me…ah…cause me sigh
Bite me, eat me…make me cry
Stab me! ram me!..till I die

Don’t wanna ever…ooh…ever know…
Don’t wanna ever…no never let go…
Now you know it…umm…let me show…
Ah, I love you…love you…Love you so

(composed on 28/7/09 for my husband, but posted to share with my Rob-sisters and Rob-lovers to enjoy. Love you, macushla!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)