Tuesday, December 1, 2009

For FluffyLiz and Mimi

good morning, dear FluffyLiz and Mimi,
thank you so much for stopping to comment,
i feel so much better now, now i know that some one does get me..
nice to know my angst is not such a lonely sentiment..
and i do feel so much better now
after about 3 hours’ sleep
i don’t feel good, but not as sad somehow
i think i need to get shallow again, you know, after being so DEEP...
give me a few more hours
give me a few more days
i might work off my bitters and sours
and get back to my EVILperving ways!!

heck, after all, what am i thinking?
i love how i am now, and i DO love my life!
i can swim in troubled waters without fear or sinking
i love being my kids’ mother, i love being my husband’s wife!
i think i was over-worked and a bit over-wrought
i was too tired and i did not eat or sleep too well
now i have slept, will eat and then think a happier thought…

i will be back in my imagination, hurting none, that kind of “evil” earns no hell
i will be happy that i have now found
a safe place to be however weird or “bizarre”
‘cos here i can BE, however shallow or how profound…
here everyone just accepts you for who you are!
thanks, girls, your feedback really means a lot to me!
gotta go write my last 3 chapters now, and gotta do that well -
all i got are 2 more days!! so gotto get my bloody arse into bloody G,
but will return before i leave to say a fond farewell!!
truly madly deeply love you all!
thanks for taking no offence at all!


(written 28/7/09 after a spell of feeling really down and out - still reeling after fight with hubby - and responding to some lovely supportive comments by Fluff and Mimi on Random Acts of Rob blog.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)