Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Rainbow Rob

See the way the rainbow arches
Away then up and then back to earth?
See the birds chirping in the branches
Insouciant bliss and natural mirth?

Some things will ever be the same
How matter how we try to unlearn;
One mention of His monosyllabic name
And i start to smoulder and burn!

Slowly and steady the tides will surge
And bash and slash the sandy shore;
So this long lusty straining urge
Will leap from me to Rob for more...

More wanting his presence here by me
More desiring to slake my thirst for real
More needing his healing vocal remedy
More evidencing his roaring sex appeal!

See the rainbow’s colourful show
With passing rain and conspiring sun?
So does my Rob in his prismatic glow!
Wherever he is, He is my One!

(composed on 26/10/09, still wondering when the mad appreciation will fade...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)