Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Say it out loud

Say it, out loud, say it;
Say it, soft and low, say it -
Say it was just meant to be,
That none can love you more than me,
Say it.

Sing it, with longing want, sing it;
Sing it, with urgent need, sing it -
Sing how you miss my touch tender
That none moves you like I - ever,
Sing it.

Play it, in rising crescendo, play it;
Play it, low staccato, play it –
Play how my loving takes you high
That none can make you sob and sigh,
Play it.

Strum it, on your guitar, strum it;
Strum it, fingers on steel, strum it –
Strum how my passion ignites your world
That none else your secrets will unfurl,
Strum it.

Do it, now we’re alone, do it;
Do it, now you are home, do it –
What I feel for you for ever and now
None can know why or how,
Just do it.
Do it now.
I love you, I love you, I love you –
Say it.
Out loud.
Say it.
(24/07/09, pm @ Paihia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)