Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This much is true...

Dear Rob,
Today I know a thing that is true:
Nothing is as easy as loving you!

All it takes is one photograph,
Or the sound of your voice or laugh,
Or a random memory I retrieve from mind
To leave the real world far behind;
There is no end to this infernal insanity,
Loving a figment of my creative fancy,
Never a chance of touching you or to feel,
To see you see me and touch me back for real;

But this much is so true:
For as long as I am loving you,
The world is just that much brighter!
Nothing I do seem any right-er
Than to invest my energy and effort
In enhancing my imaginary Robert!

So that every man within my real life ambit
Will have to that very high ideal submit,
And should even one attain that magical verge -
How my make-believe and real life will merge!
And thus my dreams will all come true at last,
And I will and must hold this fabulous man fast!

This immortal god is transformed and come to life -
He is now my darling husband and I am his wife;
And all Rob-perving and Pattin-fantasies aside…
I know there is no other in this whole world wide!
I so love my earth-bound angel of a hubby,
And even more as he indulges me my Robtastic-hobby!

Today, I once more confirm that this much is true:
I have more than enough love for Rob and my hubby too!!

(written late at night when grappling with the oft-felt guilt of what being a Rob-maniac may mean for me as my husband's wife...Edward Cullen reminds me of my husband and we have seen Twilight together for more than 20 times!! it is our movie, and i love him for not judging my addictive personality when i shifted my Elvis-addiction onto Rob. JC, love you right down to my very bone marrow!! And i know that i am one fucking lucky hoor!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)