Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Post-surgery rave...

Hi my darling Robloving sisters and Pattinangels,

Such a comfort to one recuperating from surgery
to come here for all the Roblusting pervery,
the "Remember Me" trailer is such a heater!
my goodness, can Rob get any prettier?
love that we can see his own face and eyes,
love that he gets to blow his vampire disguise...
he is so sexy and manly and attractive,
unremittingly desirable and addictive!
cannot wait until February comes around
so we can see our Rob as man unbound!

in the meantime, i have been enjoying our darling
dancing with wolves and ghostly sparkling
i have now seen the movie 6 times and counting
Rob's effect is potent and non-discounting,
yes, New Moon is different from Twilight
but Rob is Rob and all is all right!
Man, i love that gorgeous dude
fully-clothed, half-dressed and nude...

one of the thoughts i had in my hospital bed
is how much i will miss him if i were dead...
no more to feel that quick panic inside
realising the truth that is difficult to confide
that for all of my wisdom and my years
the mere sight of him reduces me to tears
it is getting close to a year come this December
when i first chanced upon this beautiful stranger
who captured my heart and my very soul
he completes me and makes me whole
i am happy when he is happy
no matter who the lucky lady
he lifts my mood when i see him smile and grin
he fills me with his sunshine outside and in
God bless his gorgeous tousled head
God keep him virile and strong in bed
God take away reasons for him to weep
God watch him while awake or asleep

i love our Robert Thomas Pattinson
i am happy to share this confession,
marinating in this cyberspace of Roblusting sauce
with my Pattinangels for a common cause
to promote our boy, as if he needed that at all,
as the multicrazy-talented Mr. Can-do-it-all!
the one who pales every other candidate -
Our Rob, avatar and genius consummate!

okay, have to go take my meds
you girls have sexy dreams in your beds!
thanks for all the lovely postings you share
love each one of you, take care!

(written on 22/11/09 after surgery and New Moon, and still Robsessed as ever!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)