Monday, December 28, 2009

Robert spotted with a beard in Barnes, London

Robert, so you have been growing a beard in London?
And you look lovely with your sissy Liz Pattinson!
Must be so nice and relaxing now to be able to be
Back in Barnes with all your friends and family;

I hope you had yourself a fabulous Christmas time
Tho’ your absence and media drought is a maximus crime;
But more than happy to put up with any long dry spell
If I know it means that you are happy and doing well!

For although there is nothing I like better to see
Than more of you in various forms of gorgeous and pretty,
I have enough saved to be recycled, re-posted and re-used
If ideas of you miserably hiding out somewhere are disabused;

Wonderful to see you and your sis out and about still,
You send me up, I love you, and always will!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)