Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sweet twenty-three

My sweet baby, only twenty-three,
What is a decade, or two or three?
No distance or time in between us two
Can dim my passion and fervor for you!
Dearest, you are no ordinary man
For you do things no other man can;
So don’t let inconsequential numbers
Smother my burning unrelenting desires!
Love me like I am twenty,
Body fresh nubile, face pure pretty,
For you have time to love the rest,
Just come now and learn from the best!
Learn Aphrodite’s ways of war,
Win love’s battles, up the score!
And a word to the young and wise –
Here lies the portal to paradise!
Come, my darling, still twenty-three,
Come and stay one day with me,
My want will melt the years and your body too,
Come, surrender to my need and love for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)