Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Just one look...

Just one look
One backward glance
I throw the book
I take my chance
I watch his eyes
His perfect nose
His languid thighs
His provoking pose
I imagine the way
He might smell or feel
What would he or i say
When we meet for real?

He stays for my pleasure
Perfectly patiently still
He captures me from his picture
Takes my senses, my thoughts, my will...
This is a pathetic pass
Such a gross disgrace
He owns me hard and owns me fast
He can name the time and place!

How did i ever come to this?
When did this thing happen?
Did his remote long distance praxis
Rivet this lost damned woman?

Just one look
That is how it is
With just one look
It just is how it is
No warnings heard or needed
Do not try to reason or fob
My fate is sealed and deeded
To Mr. Pattinson Junior, Mr. Rob!

(Created on 26/10/09 contemplating how long the madness will last...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)