Tuesday, December 1, 2009

His arms…

Let your arms wrap me all around
In a yielding exquisite cocoon;
No need for talk, no need for sound
All I need is to sigh and swoon…

So cool to feel so tender
So hot to feel so tense,
Gently coax a due surrender
Giving up all pretense…

When your arms are thus about
And your guns ready and willing to go
To the place that makes you lout
And me a shameless rutted doe…

Come again and hold me close,
Be my warrior cloak of feather;
Raise my heat, up my dose
Of straining lace and whipping leather…

Come again and take up arms
My emperor king, my wild buck rider…
Conquer again with your fatal charms
Oh Lord…
My god…
Amen…
Hallelujah…

(composed on 27/7/09, missing my husband and wanting to entertain my cyber-sisters-in-Roblusting crime!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)