Tuesday, December 1, 2009

His chest…

This happy uncovered wild terrain -
Spanning from elegant neck to bronco hips,
Just the place to test the well-toned grain
With probing tongue and searching lips;
Marvelous patch of subdued vegetation -
Feathery wispy downy ferny fair,
I mouth the spaces with anticipation
Till I find that arrogant pair;
Indolent spinsters lying unmolested
Separated, but no meeting sought;
I tease and lick until, now sorely tested,
They stand up tall and right and taut!

How he trembles now and quivers now
And his gentle breaths are mounting!
He shoves himself up hard and how!
His need pointedly insisting!
I run my hands about his chest
As he heaves and urges past returning!
His rippling abs that I love the best -
They are tight and they are burning!
I love the way he growls his savage sound
As I scratch him and pinch and press
He lifts me up and turns me around
To take me in the a—

When all is done and nothing said,
He gently pulls me close;
I push my breasts against his head
And rub them with his nose,
His fingers probe with measured tread
Until I cream and curl my toes!
Then I moan and then I sigh
The shiver I love the best
Then I sink and then I die…
Lying on his chest…

(had a quarrel with my hubby and was missing him...so, wrote this in a randy fit and parts of it still make me blush redly..."did i really write that??". afraid so! written on 27/7/09 and was on a roll, as i wrote many poems on that day... i love lying on my hubby's chest and all the rest when we are not fighting!! He is missing out!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)