Tuesday, December 1, 2009

For Hannnia

Yes, Hannia, just go and buy it!
Our lovely Robert so does deserve it!
i am as happy as a fucking bunny
our Robglad is back and he looks happy!
Thanks to Jag and the other posts!
gets me back into verse and prose!
no longer drowning in infinite sadness
i am thinking all SORTs of badness!
have to take myself off now for a spell
to do my dingdong, ring my bell…
then mount, um, my mountain of work
and come back later for to more lurk!
To gaze and squee and long and leer
to more Robgasmic onan cheer
and to maybe give myself some permission
to indulge in worse and worse Robperversion
compose some Robverses most unholy
to relish and ravish His Most Truly!
Yeh, he’s back and the world is good!
thanks to my JAG Robsisterhood!
no, Debbo, am no longer down or sad
YES, am so very Robfingerlicking BAD!!

(composed on 23/7/09 for Hannia to support her efforts to buy a replacement Stoli shirt and send to Rob from us, and after seeing postings of a happy Rob at ComicCon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)