Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why I watch New Moon repeatedly...

hi JAG,
good post, as usual, and love the new banners!
now i know that skiting is not good manners
but cannot help myself but tell you truly
that the number of times i’ve seen NM is TWENTY!!
the reasons why are just so many and legion
not the least of all because it stars our Rob Pattinson!
and the first shot of his sparkling form
makes me jizz up an internal storm,
and of course that strut across in slo mo
makes my heart skip and drumming so,
the recitation of prose by that old English bard
makes me want to fuck him hard,
and have him read and whisper in my ear
bits of Shelley, Byron and Shakespeare;
and the break up scene is mortally blue,
Bella’s depression full of grief and rue;
his ghostly appearances bring sweet relief,
his watery beauty gorgeous beyond belief!
and when he steps out into the sun -
so dazzling coruscating gold fine spun -
the sexy man trail just above his pants
makes my clitoris and nipples tense!
always hoping his gear might give way
but...never mind, his kisses for Bella saves the day!
the fight scene with Felix was quite cool,
his exposed body is fit for me to drool;
and when he sits there on her bed,
i imagine him on mine and I.AM.DEAD!
the soft and sensous kisses later
makes me a Kristen-cum-Bella hater;
and the lovely pose by the wall
when the voting was put to all...
he is all kinds of handsome and beautiful
although he looks sad and gloomy mournful;
and the sensitive vampire so graciously noble,
facing the young wolf all toil and trouble,
thanking Jake for saving his Bella,
and then reminding us he is still a powerful fella!
he is willing and able to rip into the Black,
lovely hand raise for the ultimate attack;
and, of course, that final scene and line
is all kinds of tension, all kinds of fine!
he only has one condition for her
if he is to change Bella forever;
Marry himl, Bella, you stupid cow!
why stop and have second thoughts now?
that part of the book never made sense to me,
i would never hesitate if Edward asked me!
ah, but the most fundamental reason of all
is to sit in the dark and safely fall
into the eternity of his wide screen eyes
as they watch her while he spun his lies;
or the enormous exaggeration of his face,
so hugely attractive and large with grace;
every time he steals the scene
keeps me sated and so serene...
to be in the dark with my enormous Rob
gives me the sighs and clitoral throb,
so on to screening number TWENTY ONE
when tomorrow comes with the rising sun!
yes, it does cost some some of money,
but what a way to descend to penury!
and when he stars in Remember Me
he will never be rid of me!
computer and magazine Rob is fine,
But big screen Rob rules every time!!
this is how this Robangel rocks and rolls
when RL screws around and takes the tolls;
post surgery now and taking heaps of medication,
but no excuse not to feed my Robaddiction!
ah, no sexy Robdreams for uninmaginative me
Just Rob movie, daydream and waking fantasy!
and always, when RL gets me down
i know how to turn it all around -
i come down here to surf on RAoR
let me sign, i am a commited Pattinhoor!!

(typed and posted on 5/12/09 in response to JAG's posting on Random Acts of Rob blog in response to the question of how many times we have seen New Moon and why...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)