Tuesday, December 1, 2009

For Rob...

You…
Rob me of my senses
Rob me of my defences
Rob me of my pretences
You take them all away…

You…
Take all my cares from me
Take all my fears from me
Take all my tears from me
You give me even more…

You…
Give your eyes and looks to me
Give your smile and laughs to me
Give your voice and songs to me
You make me come alive…

You…
Make music of love for me
Make images of beauty for me
Make visions of hope for me
You make my world more wonderful…

I wish for you…
A brilliant career that blooms and grows
A long life of zest and joy that shows
A huge surplus of friends, a deficit of foes
You deserve it all as you give it all...
I thank God for you…Amen.

(This was my very first Rob-rhyme that was written on 20/7/2009 for my lovely fellow Rob-loving girls who visit the "Random Acts of Rob" blog put out by JAG. i stumbled upon that blog by serendipity and really enjoyed their company and cyber-conversations. i found a community of like-minded peeps who share a common passionate appreciation for Robert Pattinson. i wrote this to capture some of the themes gleaned from visiting the blog. Thanks, JAG and RAoR girls!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)