Saturday, December 26, 2009

Navigating Real Life

I have been a diligent navigator
And learnt to read each star and wave,
I have been an intrepid traveler
And met each obstacle fighting brave;
But the toll has been considerable,
And i am battling a sense of fatique;
I am tired, weary and often vulnerable
In slower reflexes and weakened physique;
Still, my journey is far from over,
And to defeat i will not surrender or bow;
I will not give up or in or over
With Him as figurehead at my prow;
Whenever the going threatens to overwhelm,
And my sails are tossed and torn,
I take heart when He rules my realm,
And my courage is stoked and reborn;
He fills me up and lifts me high,
He is my framework and my scaffolding;
And i shall know till the day i die:
My life has been saved with His coming!
My love for Him is neither possessive nor jealous,
For a solitary love He was not meant to be:
But equitably-shared and magnanimous,
Unanimously beloved and cherished: that is He!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)