Sunday, December 27, 2009

To JC

Macushla my darling,
never think even for a single moment
you need be jealous of Robert Pattinson;
although i am a Rob-pervert in cyberspace
you are sole winner, there is no race!

You are the only one framing my reality,
Rob is a beautiful figment of my girlish fantasy,
everything i write about him or compose
is embedded with your essence in the prose!

how to explain this obssessive preoccupation
and addictive Rob-centric compulsion?
i can not...
how to cure myself of this repetitive disorder
and become like other wives, nice and proper?
I know not...

And please don't ask me,
you know what the answer will be...

Just believe me when i promise my fidelity,
my deep unremitting love for you for eternity,
from the first moment i set eyes on you
i knew i will forever be loving you!

i love Rob like i love great music;
i get myself lost and found euphoric;
yes, i love his body, his image and his voice;
He's Elvis incarnate, there was no real choice!

So, please love me enough to grant this boon,
abide by my howling at this Rob full moon,
for i'm filled up and passion there is spent,
i will love you the more, and without relent!

for what fairy tale can overtake the truth?
a courageous lover over insouciant youth!
you make me come wherever you bid me go;
my patient indulgent darling,
this is why i still love you so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)