Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Where else am i gonna go?

(Written on 21/07/09 reflecting on the heightened eroticism portrayed by Rob as Edward in the Twilight movie, the fanstatical responses in my imagination, and in celebration of my own Edward of a husband!)

Baby, when I see you smile that crooked smile
On the pages of a magazine on my computer screen,
Or whenever I see that lovely face, like a god-man-child
I get swept to places I have never been…
I just wanna get both my hands on you
Almost any available part will do
I just wanna touch and squeeze and smell
Your sweet heaven and your perverted hell
Put your body parts all over me
Kiss and rub and lick me to ecstasy
Make me come and let me go
Take me up and down below
Let me slowly pull and suck
Till you are hard and fit to f---
Baby, let’s roll ‘n baby, let’s rock
Baby, let’s ride your gorgeous c---
Do that thing with your hair, please do
- Hair on head and chest and pubic too
Laugh again when I tickle your fancy
And let me spank that hard ass candy
Now bite me hard and eat me slow
Now let me down and let me blow
Let us do it on the bed, the table and the floor
On the kitchen sink and against the solid door
Honey, you can come and go how you please
‘cos you totally rule in my fantasies

How my Pattinslut sisters will moan and salivate
They will pant and jizz as they masturb---
And their poor unsuspecting mortal substitute lovers
Will thank their lucky stars for their Rob-leftovers
For there is not one man in all the worlds
Who could satisfy those Robsessed wanton girls
Every Rob-kitten or Rob-cat or Rob-nana
Would love to savour your Rob-ba----
So, baby, what do you say?
Come and let me have my way
Come my darling, my RobPat-delicious
Come again, my f---ing precious
I will be waiting here forever, you should know -
Where else am I gonna go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)