Tuesday, December 1, 2009

JAG and her fabulous Saturday posts...

Hi JAG and my Pattinangels galore!
Saturday Jizzvideos are what i adore!!

Cannot begin to count the many days
to pass before i can freely gaze
at his lovely symmetry up on the screen
pandering to my pervilicious lusty fiend
who is rattling at the reality cage
wanting release – nymphomaniacal savage!

i confess it is hard to finally realize
i cannot gaze at his photos when his eyes
seem to look straight out at me
and know every secret desire intimately
makes me feel so hopelessly caught –
the guilt and shame with which i’m fraught:
the inappropriate yearning
the unavoidable learning
that this wonderful miracle of a man
will always be out of the reach of my hand…

so, i find some cold hard comfort
when i make the supreme effort
to only look when his gaze is elsewhere
so i do not burn under his eyes that stare…
so intent the look that innocently glances
at one who is out of second chances…

he will love some young, lovely and lucky thing
who will make him happy and make him sing
and maybe they will have a fabulous wedding
that will leave my mature heart shedding
tears of sadness, and grief and loss
tears for living without life force
but then tears that well for his happy fate
though he was born some years too late
for me for me for my own life
tears of joy for his young wife
tears that flow from a heart that is full
of bonded loving, this old fool...

but tears that will wash all rue or regret
this addicted love is one i will not forget
not for a single moment will i think
that my adulation was a wasted thing

for loving this too young person -
this Robert Thomas Pattinson -
is a glorious and expansive choice
that has given my silent heart new voice
a heart that aches in populous company
is a heart that will heal in sisterly empathy -

those who will love must needs feel pain
those who will live must needs breathe again…

so i watch him with bated breath
even if i will my own soft death
to see again that beckoning face
that muscled body eased with grace
hear the voice that holds my ear
and remind me of my yesteryear
where, if he were born many years ago,
he might be delighted to know
that i love him with every vein and fibre
that i love him through flood and fire
that i will fling myself against the elements
for a few fleeting conjugating moments…

ah, but here we are today
he is too many many years and lives away
that he will continue to breathe, love and live -
for that, my final fantasy i will gladly give…
today, i resign myself to my fate
he has come to my life too late
so with all my Pattinsisters on common ground
i am just so grateful Rob is so around!!

(composd on 24/10/09 in empathy with my other Pattin-sisters echoing some common themes in our posts, and still anticipating the New Moon movie!)
at 4:14 am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)