Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sudoku Heaven Rob

Like a game of celestial Sudoku,
No matter what or how i do,
This is set and this is true:
I have my square and so have you...
I sit here and look at where you are:
A beckoning sparkling twinkling star!
I love and yearn and pine from far
But never the distance between us mar;
But just to sit on the one same matrix
Whereupon your face my eyes can fix,
I get enough of the thrills and kicks,
I take it all into the mix...
Ah, guileless lover, unknowing innocent!
Amazing you, Master Robert Pattinson!
Bathe me in your luminous radiance;
Drown me to Shangri-la, to Sudoku heaven!

(composed on 26/10/09 while reading some crappy article about Rob and after doing Sudoku for a few hours...lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)