Thursday, December 24, 2009

Does Robert Pattinson know?

Does he even know?
How my heart skips many beats
How my body shivers and overheats
When his blue-grey eyes gaze into me
and my bones are rendered to jelly...
Does he even know?

Does he even care?
How i spend every waking hour
Looking for his images to drool and devour
Every cyber site and blog to seek and google
To listen to his voice, his insouciant laugh or giggle...
Does he even care?

Will he ever know?
How i love and adore him so
How the feeling can only grow
No remission in range of sight
This is so wrong and i can’t make it right...
Will he ever know?

Will he ever care?
That i bless the day of his happy birth
I rejoice in his sojourn now on Earth
That his living makes me glad to breathe
Yearning for him each day is the Rob-bequeath...
Will he ever care?

Well, I do not know and i do not care:
There is never a win without a dare!
It takes courage to love such a man as he,
With never any hope for reciprocity;
This preoccupation is a fount of my joy and happiness:
Without it, my striving will be quite meaningless!
So, for the health and wellbeing of this one person,
She must keep on medicating on Robert Pattinson!

There are stranger things on earth and in the sky...
Never waste your time asking me “why?”
Some happenings are just meant to be so,
Whether we understand, care or know....
He is the one who dominates the frame:
Exquisite is his form, Robert is his name!

(24/12/09 @ 8.22 pm, NZ time)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)