Saturday, December 12, 2009

Robvideos as antidote to Real Life Bitch

these videos are the life of me:
lift me up and help moderate Life’s reality;
these videos are the death of me:
pull me in, detain and retain me…

mitigating RL and its bitching sad stories:
- health, family, work and money worries,
giving me some reasons to grin and smile
while trolling for Rob-escape her for a while…

reminding me how wonderful real life can be too
if i can do all i really want to do
savour the things that money cannot buy:
the viseral fulfillment of perving our guy…

no invasive pap shots or products of entrapment,
for our boy as himself is pure entertainment;
without any disingenuous role-playing or artifice,
Rob being Rob is magnificent and will suffice!

and watching Robsten is a double-edged sword
lovely viewing but needing more than i can afford:
giving up fantasy and into what’s real -
that Rob and Kristen might be the true deal!

well, i can be gracious and self-sacrificing too,
i can be appropriate and Rob-centred too:
for i bless whoever can do the business
of providing Rob with peace and happiness;

i have always known that this will come to pass,
that such a precious must find his love at last,
and if it be another Rob-like beautiful young woman,
well, what better way for our own beloved special person!

so, i send our Robsten my best of felicitations,
may they always enjoy reciprocal dedications:
be of mutual comfort, encouragement and cheer,
be united in courage in the face of fire or fear!

Real Life deals to everyone in equal measure,
and a soul mate is a rare and profound treasure,
may she be the ideal and balancing companion
to our incomparable Robert Thomas Pattinson!

i sigh my sigh, and am surprised with a tear…
what, some remnants still of regret lingering here?
ah, but some things will never change or flex:
after all, i am a Robloving Pattinhoor to the max!

so yes, these videos are the death of me
the images and the music compose my mutability
and, though poignant and most certainly sublime -
they suck up my energy and follies and time…

they cannot render me nubile or young anymore
i cannot pretend he can be mine anymore
i cannot imagine him single and free anymore
i am destined to be a bystander for evermore!

yes, and life sure can be a ruthless skank!
but facts don’t reduce Rob ’s place in how i rank:
he is still the Uno Primo, the creme de la creme,
though i no longer contend to be his femme;

but sincerely wish him a full and abundant life,
and will for him a faithful partner and maybe wife,
lovely and bright children one fine day,
and high fidelity to be him in his own way…

do i detect a rising melancholy
in this den of Rob-iniquity?
no, you cannot put a Pattinhoor down!
Pattinslut temporarily lost but now soundly found!

No matter what Real Life has in store for me
i renew my comitment to more Rob-therapy:
spending words and time and precious energy
creating and consuming what is good for me!

onward as we deal RL a good bitch-slapping!
Pattinhoors unite in collective Rob-healing!
Only we know for us what is right, proper or true:
So Rob, my darling, we remain stuck on you!

My sisters, what a fabulous and poignant post!
you hoors are the Pattinangels with the most!
thanks for the variety of quality sharing today…
i am tanked up and go to battle another RL day!

ciao bella!

(written in response to some awesome video posts on Random Acts of Rob and contemplating the ways in which some of our sisters have been having a tough time in RL lately...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)