Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Somewhere in a parallel universe...

Somewhere in a parallel universe
Where justice matches life:
He is my only, my last and first
I am his best friend, lover, wife!

I wake each morning with boastful pride
To gaze again on my beloved’s face,
He stays unmoved close by my side,
And nothing would ever shift my place;
I softly caress his silken hair,
Run my finger along his jaw,
He opens his eyes, so blue grey fair,
And smiles the smile i adore;

He pulls me into his tight embrace,
Where I fold myself in fitting snug,
He kisses me with never haste,
As i glow in his manly hug;
I hear his heart throb and beat
As blood courses through his arteries,
I feel his urgent rising heat
As hormones flood their boundaries;

My hands reach slow and greedily
For his enthusing lifting member,
His breathing picks up speedily
As he rolls himself up over;
His beautiful head descends on me
As he hungrily finds my mouth,
His probing finds willing entry
And begins its earnest conquest south!

We move and grind with increased pace,
Our bodies do bruising battle,
Nothing we spend will go to waste
We consume all, we always settle!
And when every drop of his love is exported
Into my super possessive black whole;
We both lie still, white and transported –
Two ones – one heart, one body, one soul...

So we lay silent but for our breathing,
I sniff his masculine earthy scent,
I surrender to my lusty seething
And deftly shape my sure descent;
He murmurs like a cooing baby
As i glide down his happy trail,
I find his wet and well spent lolly –
Pop into my hot oral assail...

He grabs my hair and ungently urges
As i tease the tip of his slugger,
In predictable style, his soldier emerges
With renewed fat and spunk and swagger!
And my man takes charge and swings on down
With lips and mouth and teeth and tongue,
We are head to tail, sixty nine round –
Nibble and suck till no niche or nook is undone!

Ah, how time stops when we are not counting...
Oh, how time flies when we are lost and away...
Till our bodies give in to the ultimate mounting -
And we swallow and spill and slip and spray...

So we lie there together and apart,
Sated in each other’s joyful replete,
We gather our thoughts from whence we start,
We feel altogether found and complete...
We fumble our groggy ways once more
To find lips to blend with and to kiss,
Our bodies cling tight, core to core,
We delight in our fulfilled bliss!

I look at him and he at me,
Our foreheads touch in primitive awe;
I love him so and he loves me,
And we will so do forever more!

And in that parallel perfect universe
Where all my hopes and dreams come true,
He is my only, my last and first;
It works for me, it might for you....

(composed on 26/10/09 in an absolutely mad imaginative mood!! my darling husband, this is for you! i am loving my own parallel universe with my JC)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)