Tuesday, December 1, 2009

His broad shoulders and his back…

Come on over here my honey pie
Come bring me your sexy back
Your shoulders broad and moulded high
Bring me your sexy back

Let me soothe the long day’s tire
Stay still and don’t move a muscle
Let my massage cool the fire
Of exhausted sinew and gristle

Let the sweet oil of scented almonds
Drip all over your wide expanse
Let me coax the coiled up tendons
Until they open up like fans

Let me firmly move to manipulate
Your taut and weary shoulders
Let your torso rise to pandiculate
- Release the rigid contours

Relax now honey don’t you shift,
Remain there for a spell…
Calm down now and slowly drift
You are recovering well…

And then…when you are back to whole
With turgid stiff now all slack
Then come to me again, let me cajole
And bring your sexy back…

(written on 27/7/09, inspired by Justin Timberlake's song on the radio, remembering how my hubby loves massges and how my Pattin-saints would enjoy this as they were fantasising and posting about Rob's body at the time especially about the shirtless scenes being planned for New Moon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)