Thursday, December 31, 2009

Let me sign too…

Ahhh, the sweet voice of an angel in my ear…
singing of damnation for true love’s sake
his voice resonant and achingly clear
my heart continues to split and break…

And when his voice is fading away
the cello haunting his final plaintive cry,
I push the well-worn button for another replay
close my eyes and heave another sigh…

I wonder where such an angel as he will go
when time comes to shed his mortal guise?
would it be somewhere I now don’t know,
where I can plunge forever into his eyes?

If that place makes all dreams come true
And he can and will be eternally mine…
I give all away and my lost soul too
Then deal me the promise and let me sign!

(inspired by the umpteenth replaying of Let Me Sign by HHH, Robert Pattinson)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)