Tuesday, December 1, 2009

The structure of Rob-addiction...

How to ever try to explain to anyone not similarly afflicted,
not similarly injected and not incurably addicted?
the hoot! the toot! the incredible lark
of this young man who leaves his indelible mark
on grown women who should know very a whole better
than to moon and mope and turn their brains to scatter;

Filling their minds with that unfathomable yearning
With the fact that they are irreversibly learning:
that HE alone gives them that inexplicable and guilty joy…
that sweet? that lovely? that young and indescribable boy!

Such a mysterious and unsurpassable enigma
exhibiting unique and unrepeatable phenomena:
like inciting simultaneous and global love and adulation,
like bewitching most of the world’s female population;
like his alone and perfect asymmetry,
like his living and transforming poetry;
like the seductive and plaintive voice of his,
when he serenades you to unspeakable bliss;
or when his broken chords cut and break
singing of angst and regret or love proved fake…
Oh my beautiful angel of the flickering screen,
commanding my heart in each individual scene;
my eyes follow with their committed trajectory
their target of affection and impious idolatory;
How I love you! how mad! how bad! how deep!
Now this secret I can no longer able to keep:

I love you down to my very bone marrow;
I love you today like yesterday and tomorrow;
I love every little bit of your life’s minutiae;
I will love you each and every of my living day;
I will love you through my ordinary inanity;
I will love you with my distracted insanity;
I will love you for no other reason
than that you are Robert Thomas Pattinson!

You are the cause of this helpless obsession
even that you are past all possible reach or possession!
That you live and breathe and are in this world
is more than enough for this eternal girl;
for though many years have passed me by,
I am still myself; I am still how I was; I am I!
I’m an innocent girl waiting for the perfect lover;
a persistent and faithful woman who can be patient forever;

For now you are here sharing this earthly space,
and although I may never encounter you face to face –
You cannot help the way that I feel for you inside;
You cannot stop this overflowing emotive tide;

For I will love you as I please
even you cannot prevent any of this!
So you just have to suck it in young man,
no wise reason or advice will stay my hand:
typing love words and verses that you’ll never read,
whispering love oaths and promises that you’ll never heed,
for I care not that you will not share this knowledge;
I care not I will never be free of this bondage…

Love and Desire are those terrible twins of destruction,
birthed by my own willing and idealised instruction:
in my imagination so wild and succulent -
you come to me all glorious and all opulent!

You love me and you tell me so;
you hold me and you need me so;
you want to stay here and be my own;
you meld to me, as blood to flesh and flesh to bone;
you take my hand and guide me to the paradise
of your body, your voice, your lips, your eyes…
we look and we gaze and we linger together
we swear and we pledge and we promise forever;
we say that we shall always be as one
and our love will be as present as the rising sun;
and that when the time will come at last
that we must leave this corporeal cast:
that we will go together where the sun will set -
with no rue nor misgiving nor a single regret!

Ah, sweet and perfect imaginations…
Ah, dreams and wishful fabrications…
and even now, as I behold your coruscating visage
so like an illusive and hallucinated mirage;
Ever as desirable and particularly alluring:
I surrender to this condition that is past all curing…
World, just let me love and hanker and ache…just let me be:
I am you. I am me. We belong irrevocably to Robert P.

(composed on 8/8/09 to try to explain the Rob-addiction of so many of the women corresponding in cyberspace. also, i was still working things out with my own hubby and really needed the distraction to have a break from Real Life)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)