Friday, January 8, 2010

Rob Rhapsody in White…

He is lying upon a white-sheeted bed
His gunny arms beneath his head
Long-sleeved shirt clinging tight
Of silk and of course it’s white
Then fabulous thighs and legs following
By milky white jeans swallowing
One knee propped up like a soldier
Trying to hide his rising boner
He looks up and smiles like a smug tomcat
He’s got the cream and he’s all that
So i descend on him unwaveringly
Remove his whiteness untenderly
Off with the white socks from How To Be
Pulling down the pants hurriedly
White Fruit of the Loom manties restraining
The Holy Peen in dimensions fast gaining
Manties off and I go sit myself down gently
On his hard and urgent Arabian thoroughbred bony
We giggle and wriggle and jiggle around
i move myself slowly up and slowly down
With his large hands massaging my mammaries
the rapture invades and explodes my ovaries
now his shaft is finding its momentum
his hips are bucking in furious rhythm
till he can take the mounting tension no longer
he comes in me and he comes forever
and he whispers in his hoarse and husky voice
some ejaculatory and coital words of choice
i snuggle into his white-shirted and sweaty chest
and bite off each white button resisting arrest
then hot mouth and tongue on his erect nipples
darting them licks and sharp teeth nibbles
he sighs and turns my body around
and proceeds to take the higher ground
insinuating his resurrected and fleshy mast
into the sanctuary of my waiting a—
and once again my shining knight in white
is giving me enthusiastic backroom delight
and when he comes with resounding zest
proving once again how he’s indisputably the best…
i love my fucking Rob Rhapsody in fucking White
there is not another more alluring sight
and i swear to you, of all the damnedest things,
i fucking see him sprouting snow white wings!!
Oh, an angel he is and without any question!
Holy Seraphim, the white Robert Pattinson!

(In response to JAG posting on RAOR regarding HHH in white!! LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)