Thursday, January 7, 2010

Another new year cometh...

Mmm, is it another new year now?
I feel another furrow upon my brow...
And how did i get to be so old so fast?
How did all those years slip un-noted past?

And while my body surrenders to gravity
And mental processes tend toward dystrophy
You remain a beacon of welcoming light
Casting off the terrors of yesternight;

Shining your sunbeams wide across the harbour
Bringing ships in for safe passage and succour
Reminder of how glorious this life can still be
While you keep streaming yourself out to sea;

And as long as you exist in this inconstant world
There remains grit and fight in this old girl
No matter what strife and presenting vicissitude
All can be parried with my bolshie attitude!

Though Life is beyond my mortal ken
And be incurably fatal for me in the end
To live while you are breathing the same oxygen
Is sufficient boon, dear Robert Thomas Pattinson...

So, be the one modeling transcendental capacity
Live brightly for yourself, reflect your glow for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)