Monday, February 1, 2010

Unbound Captives in New Zealand!

One fine wonderful day
What a big surprise
He swings my way
Smiling with his eyes
Come to make a movie
Half naked on a horse
No speaking the Englee
Only Comanche of course
Let that Unbound Captive
Catch me in his arms
Exercise his prerogative
Subdue me to his charms
Let this willing native
Play ministering angel
His will my every objective
By his side I shall keep vigil
Such convoluted dreams
Such outrageous proposals
But inspirational schemes
Are the real stuff of miracles
Make it that he comes
Make it that he stays
No more gloomy doldrums
For all the rest of my days
New Zealand Aotearoa
Waits for his landfall
Rob, kia ora me te aroha
Come make captives of us all!

(On contemplating and resurrecting rumours of Rob making "Unbound Captives" in NZ with Hugh Jackmand and Rachel Weisz sometime in between Bel Ami and Breaking Dawn and Water for Elephants....)

2 comments:

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)