Saturday, February 27, 2010

Limpet love

Today I love him so much less
Than I will do tomorrow,
And tomorrow is any guess
How much I’d love him more…

This adulation grows and grows
In an exponential way,
I am translated and it shows -
I grow more affected by the day!

No matter what the subject,
No matter where I am,
He is past and present perfect,
He is once and future champ!

He is the epicentre
Of my every conversation,
The limits and perimeter,
Both journey and destination!

I know he is totally ignorant
Of his inimitable effect on me,
But requitement is unimportant
I love him independently!

A woman does what she has to,
No reason needed nor rhyme,
To herself she must be true,
So it must be him every single time!

Devotion transcends all barriers:
Age and space and reason,
As limpets to rocks in cool waters,
I cling resolutely to Rob Pattinson!

(Reflection of inexplicable effect of seeing HHH on a Remember Me poster...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)