Friday, February 19, 2010

Remember me!

Oh now, to be an astral traveller
move effortlessly through the ether
follow and trace his incomparable essence
wallow and bask in his intoxicating presence;

And able to easily transubstantiate
when the timing is right and appropriate
into a sensual and super-friendly ghost
by the side of him whom I desire the most…

Ah baby, what a big fantastical surprise!
Imagine arched brows and unbelieving eyes,
But he does not look anxious nor over-afraid,
He is not mistaking my living from the dead…

I make sure that he most certainly knows
without a shred of doubt, and that he shows
his most incredulous awe and driven motivation
to utilise my astounding and pulsating apparition…

Oh, the frenetic love we two would make
as my thirst and hunger he rises to slake…
Oh, the most intense and multitudinous times,
How he breasts and peaks, he scales and climbs!

Ah, and I lay nestled within his fond embrace
at the edge of ethereal and physical interface,
where he and I are completely integrated
by no movement or thought be separated;

Ah, me gazing into his peerless countenance
me touching his corporeal magnificence
me watching his breathing as he sleeps
me guessing at memories he selects and keeps…

Finally, he wakes from his post-coital slumber
as I resume my inscrutable form of vapour,
he looks around himself and all about,
a bit confused and suggestive of doubt,
But he knows deeply in his bone marrow
the reason his glands are drained and hollow,
So he smiles indulgently in private memory
as he hears whisperings of “Remember me…”

“Remember me when you are polishing English wood,
Remember how our fit was true and good,
Remember my body yielding to yours in every way
Remember me, my Rob, and will me stay…”

Ah, to be such an astral traveller,
slipping easily into trails of your enticing ether
loving you in night dreams and day reverie
remember my scent and taste, Rob, remember me!

(in response to the RAoR challenging post of whether we would "tap" Rob in real life!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)