Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ramblings on 23rd February

OMG!! he is too too beautiful to bear!
no escaping from his image anywhere!
not that i want to be free of him, mind you,
but there is only so much nonchalance i can do…

i was walking with a conference colleague today
when a magazine with his face on it took my breath away
she was amazed at the source of my discombobulation
and thought him way too young and wild for “our generation”
i told her, in no uncertain terms, at all
that her judgement would not match my call
that in my humble thinking and opinion
no age barriers exist for this Rob Pattinson
i said that whilst i might be offcially menopausal
my inner woman is still alive and fully hormonal
and sex is mainly psychological for a woman’s mind
and a girl will take any inspiration she can find

she thought i was only teasing her
i couldn’t possibly be so immature
i said that i was a demented creature in truth
lusting after an unknown youth
and that i should be duly committed
and have my professional status deleted
she snorted and said honesty is best
my secret will be safe within her breast!
i said i cared not what anyone thought at all
i am who i am or i am not myself at all!!
not sure if she will talk with me tomorrow
but she will not cure nor shame this Pattinh00r!!

(Posted on RAoR in response to a whole lot of pretties posted there)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)