Friday, February 19, 2010

Belated birthday post...

Oh my beautiful sisters and enablers of iniquity!
What gorgeous best wishes for my anniversary!
I am kissing my yesterdays goodbye
And living today as if it is the day i die!

I thank you all for your warmth and care
Egging me on to things i never thought to dare
But sharing our mutual and passionate idolatry
Through uneven and risque personal poetry
Is such a comforting and safe passage
For one increasingly inappropriate in her dotage
To quench my huge leonine thirst and desire
By drinking from his own tigerish goblet of fire?

What a wayward scheme and folly
Raptoring a young buck’s private lolly!
Oh to perish in the ring of eternal flames
With all my fellow predatory and lusty dames!
Ah, what a paradise in hades that would spell
A heaven for Hoors in a convivial hell!

Thanks for all your friendly wishes
Every one of them yummy delicious
Though I have to go now and lay on my back
To take RL’s incessant and rapacious attack
I will return in a few more o’clocks
to share with you my birthday stocks!
(Forgot to post this short ditty that was sent to RAoR on 5th February to thank the sisters for some lovely belated late birthday wishes, lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)