Friday, February 19, 2010

For Sus, on 20th February, wherever you might be …

Sus,
A very happy birthday anniversary to you
All your cherished aspirations come true
May every morning be new and fresh again
Your plans never be in jeopardy or in vain
May every day be joyous and constructive
Your achievements be full and instructive
May your evenings be overlaid with relaxation
Comfort laced with extreme satisfaction
And your bed be place of fulfilled desires
Soft calming reveries or bright consuming fires
May you stay ever youthful and full of hope
May your life never be more than you can cope
May the ones you love know that they are
May the ones you don't be always too far
May you recognise your brave warrior within
Covering your back through thick and thin
May your ambitions guide you as they soar
May all of your life return your hopes and more
Happy Birthday to my sweet and gentle friend
Good fortune follow you till the journey’s end!
(for Sus’s birthday on 20th February, i thank for your uplifting visits and comments!)

2 comments:

  1. My dearest Tess...
    Thank you for my beautiful b'day poem! I warmed my heart to be honored by you, my poetress queen!

    I lurve reading all your poems and prose...you are so multi-talented!

    < you mucho, BB,
    xoxoSus

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah my gorgeous friend,
    lovely to have your company again,
    may your birthday gifts never end,
    and blessings fall like sprinkling rain...
    Happy Birthday, darling!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)