Monday, February 1, 2010

All because of him

Even on a cloudy day
Sun in petulant mood
Cumulus looming grey
Wind up to no good

Even when it pours
Fat rain unremitting
Stuck here indoors
Waiting and sitting

Even on days like those
When plans go amiss
I have no woes
Only instant bliss...

Because of him
All because of him
Just because of him
Ever because of him

He brings me ideal weather
With his natural pulchritude
My climate is never better
Pitched at his perfect altitude

He illuminates the dark
Calms the rampaging wind
Creates a sheltering ark
Offers sweet refuge within

I go to lose the noise
I go find solace and relief
I go to regain my poise
Secure my sense of self belief

My panic shreds and scatters
My troubles take quick flight
My fear cracks and shatters
In readiness for the next fight...

Forever because of him
Each time because of him
Only because of him
All because of him

(2/02/2010 @NZ time)

1 comment:

  1. I am checking to see if comments can be left...hopefully this will work! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)