Friday, February 5, 2010

Feedback on RCC’s video post on RaoR

RCC, managed to finally watch what you posted
so here is my feedback that is close related:

Okay, commenting on the very first video -
Fuckhawt photos and images, say no more!

A resounding Yes to the second Sex God one
Duh! and well done to talented Ms. Dukkesa31,
but have to just put in one quick curious quip…
is the Rob-with-his-hand-down-his-pants a manip?
and @2.07, was that Rob kissing another man?
okay with gay love, but watching that I cannot stand…

The outtakes (really??) were all kinds of pervilicious stuff
His EYES, my goddesses, as if they alone are not hot enough!
and HeidiforReal is not wrong with offerings of Rob in Rome
That man takes me off to nirvana and brings me home!
Beyonce is understandably “addicted” to Rob’s light
Rob’s dominance is a fact, no use to put up a fight!
Of course it is always a pleasure to see Rob scruffy
makes me all tingly and prickly in my muffy…

I love the Quickie with lots of Rob’s own voice
Rob in a tree and watery Robward illusion…ace choice!
Oh, and adore Rob with the troubled and haunted look
he perfects the brooding visage like right out of the book!
also liked the clever juxtaposition of Ed and Bell talking
all over and into each other (twss), dialogues intersecting

Ah, Robsten is a phenomenon that has me very jealous
although I admit Rob looks suitably charmed and amorous
but did he really confirm their alleged relationship
in that little bit of an interview’s snip?
And of course “it never fades away”
I’ll have Rob happy any old way
even if it confirms that he is no longer available
(as if I was ever a candidate for that glorious fable!)
and that Kristen is the one he has chosen currently
I still adore and love him, naturally…

RCC, once more, thanks for a great compilation
Enabling our communal Roblove and Robadulation!
(responding to RCC posting on RAoR and inviting comments on selected videos)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)