Monday, June 14, 2010

Rob in the Eclipse interview…

Saw and heard him in an Eclipse interview today
Confirming I am still besotted, what else can I say?

He is so sweet, natural and unfettered,
His grace and poise could not be bettered,
Answering inane and predictable questions,
Paying gracious and responsive attentions;
No matter how tired he was or exhausted,
His humor and patience cannot be faulted,
Ah, and so beautiful and gorgeous under all that pressure
Rob is truly an international treasure!

Standing up and representing steadfast Britannia
Hey, my English babe, here’s looking at ya!
My girly bits and womanly parts get the jiggles
Every time he laughs out loud or giggles!
He drives me insanely to distraction -
The blinking screen’s preeminent attraction!
Oh My Rob!! Indeed, how do I love thee?
How to count the innumerable? Let me see….

Love you like hydrogen loves oxygen
In the constant water’s H2O equation,
Love you like violet loves the indigo
Forever adjacent in every rainbow;
Love you like the Madonna loves her Child;
Love you like Oscar loves his Wilde;
I love you like the “O” in between “R” and “B”
I will be eternally into ROB, my sweet pea!

Oh, but not to worry your pretty young head,
For I’ll not be trespassing in your bed:
Real Life is for you to experience and live,
I ask for nothing for love I freely give!
Only to know that you will be truly happy
With whoever will love you reciprocally,
And leave me fantasizing about what will never be
As I sit in front of my computer screen or TV…

So, my pretend young toy boy lover,
Get off your asscandy and come on over……
(Response to watching clip of Rob in Eclipse interview)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)