Monday, June 7, 2010

Ramblings on 7th June again...

I cannot remember a time in the last couple of years
When Rob has not been in my eyes and in my ears
Ever since the first time I saw him on big screen
Entering Forks High café as the groovy vampire teen
I was totally mesmerized and fully fixated
Unremittingly captured and formally designated
An untreatable sufferer of the incurable condition
Colonized comprehensively by Robert Pattinson
And how the time has flown irresolutely by
And yet how I remain besotted by that guy
Just watching him sitting in the audience
His enjoyment of the occasion and the exuberance
His very comfortable way of being how he is truly
Living every emerging moment spontaneous and fully
Every single giggle and laugh and gesture
Sends me into paroxysms of rapture
It was how I have loved the late Elvis
In exactly the same unreasonable way as this
I worry now about burning forever
In the raging temperatures of the fever
That consumes every logical fibre in my brain
And relegates resistance to the sea-bound drain
Lost I am now and lost all Roblovers are
Eternally orbiting this global superstar…

(on more viewings of pictures of Rob at MTV awards event)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)