Friday, June 11, 2010

If he and I ever met…

And if he and I ever met, what then?
I guess I really cannot or wish to say,
So irrationally have I loved this ethereal man
That all logic and reason have worn clean away…

A romantic, poet, singer and musician,
His mind sharply curious and tessellating,
He is a comic, dramatic and artful thespian,
His conversations sparkling and titillating…

The man I love does not own his mind,
He does as and when and how I ask,
He is always patient and always kind,
He is up to each and every little task…

He does not have any other want or need
Than to linger and bide his time with me,
He follows like a puppy wherever I lead,
He never neglects, denies or opposes me…

And always a generous and self-less lover,
He lavishes my body with doted attention,
Ever willing and ready to go down forever –
Incomprehensible and total satisfaction…

And he does not know anger, wrath or ire,
He forgives me no matter what I do,
He would willingly tolerate ice or fire
Just to prove to me that he is true…

Ah, but then I always wake to the truth,
And distinguishes it from creative fancy,
For how can such a passionate and vibrant youth
Be so entirely blank and naïve and ego-free?

If he is as docile and compliant as all that,
And as perfectly meek and servile too,
Why, he would be such a bore and a prat -
He could never earn the adulation that I do!

So, if we ever met at some future date
And had the chance to talk and socialize…
I would just be myself and totally celebrate
Having him in the flesh there before my eyes!

We would talk and laugh like normal people do,
And perhaps we will hug easily on the occasion,
And I will always know the thing that is true –
I met and touched Robert Thomas Pattinson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)