Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ramblings on 6th June

My darling and precious RCC,
you will definitely be the death of me!
One impossible question after another,
i am in such a spot of bother!!
First, when and if i ever see Rob standing there
i’d immediately ask to hug him if i dare
yes, and sweetly ask to kiss his cheek
putting on all mild and meek
and while i am hugging his heated chest
and crushing him against my breast
I would whisper about my appreciation
to be able to meet him in flesh and person
And i would talk with him of philosophy
and love and life and every mystery
of what makes the world a wonderful place
and watch every movement on his face
i would front up and first confess
how i used to dream and obesess
but now that he is before me in reality
i have proof he is extra- ordinary
i would ask if he would like a look
at my bulging poetry book
written with love and creativity
never doubting it is fantasy
and if truth be told
and if i was to be so bold
would give him my Italian guitar to play
i need have no more words to say
but just to listen to his lulling voice
while i prepare my feast of choice
varied smorgasboard of Asian dishes
i will cook or buy anything he wishes!
ah, such a sweet indulgent fantasy…
RCC, you will be the death of me….
(posted response to RAoR website regarding what i would do if Rob appeared in front of me like the people he surprised on the Oprah Show...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)