Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Rob awarded honors at MTV awards…

The sun is out and shining about
Breaking up the cold and wet and grey
Rob has been honored and, without a doubt,
The public accolades would have made his day…

And still I am stuck in this selfsame place
With no hint of help, remission or succor
Hanging onto his voice, his laughing eyes and face…
Hanging on as if this will last beyond forever…

And every tear in the reality wall between
Sends me a glimmer of hope and light
That somewhere is an unrehearsed scene
That will bring me into his line of life and sight…

And what then would he really see?
Not the unforgettable creature in my mind
Who smiles in my mirror right back at me
And elicits feelings from him of the loving kind…

But someone from his mother’s generation
Fond and affectionate in a familial way
Who would not incite or encourage passion
Or divert him from his current romantic sway…

And he will know of the things I dare not speak
Of all the feelings bursting within my breast
Of the wanting and pining he does not seek
But that he appreciates along with the rest…

For he is well aware of his own ridiculous appeal
Although he does not comprehend its logic or reason
So often told the way girls and women feel
He resigns to the impact of being Rob Pattinson…

Oh, but he WILL love me, this I know,
If Love stays Love no matter the specific form,
If he stays long enough to hear my words flow
Although they will be beyond expected norm…

Yes, he will love me for sure and never the less
For he will be moved to remember and not forget
How my golden love has passed the fiery test
And it will not relent and it will not let…

It does not want to possess or to hold tight
But free the subject of its zeal and passion
Allow the world to revel in, enjoy and delight
To the wonderful facets of Robert Pattinson…

And he may even shed a tear or two
For I believe he is of a tender heart
And he will feel my pain and rue
Touched by how his living plays a part

And if he be a man of flesh, blood and bone
He will recognize the universality of my fate
And if he not be of wood, ice or stone
He will behold me and he will consecrate…

My love for him is pure, free and sacred even
It is all joyous suffering and all emancipating
He must feel the awe to be the one so chosen
To bear a gift so rare and totally liberating…

To be loved so utterly and completely
To have no strings or bonds that tie
To be involved so deep and yet indirectly
No more commitment than a whispered sigh…

Yes, if given a smidgeon of a chance at all
Rob will love me and will always forever know
My ardor for him will never diminish or pall
And he will be blessed wherever he may go…

So, Robert, wherever you are in the world
You so deserve all the awards given and more
And just a tip from this one besotted girl
They are not one tenth of what else lies in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)