Sunday, August 1, 2010

I wanna be Pattin’s Patti

I wanna be Pattin’s Patti -
That will be a sweet life for me!!
Such a lucky little bitch
Enduring doggie witch
Waiting patiently in London city
While her master works industriously…
And the sweet reunions, no doubt,
Are things to write poetry about:
Scampering between his feet
Begging for some canine treat
Licking each beloved hand
Performing at his command
Rolling over to expose my tum
Wagging tail at end of my bum
Jumping up to kiss his nose
Dropping down to nip his toes
Snuggling into his fond embrace
Spreading saliva all over his face
Letting him scratch me on my head
Lying on his chest and on his bed
Wriggling into my favorite position
Just below his cute belly button
Snuffling into his manly spot
His smells are sharp and hot
This is where I covet the most
Enticing as fresh buttered toast
He laughs at my indulgence
With simple artless innocence
I watch him lasciviously
As he smiles deliciously
The sensation is unmistakable
His hardening is only natural
He looks at me with aqua eyes
I leer at him under my disguise
He shakes his head in disbelief
And tries to move for some relief
I yelp and whine so prettily
He can’t shift his precious Patti
From where she looks so smug and snug
Fondling his fat bug in bulging rug
So I stay for the duration
Of my master’s perturbation
Wondering about his own sanity
Imagine doubting faithful Patti…
Oh yes, no transient female lover
For my shape-shifting undercover
I know where his heart lies for sure
I know he thinks and pines for her…
So I wanna be Pattin’s Patti -
That will be a sweet life for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)