Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Incurable

I stayed away meticulously for about a week
No internet or any recordings of him to seek
I worked at real life with diligence and care
And only came up yesterday briefly for air

And thinking I deserved some well-earned rest
I embarked on the way I know and loved best
Subjecting myself then to some sweet subterfuge
To watch him on movie screen again rendered huge

And, oh yes, that old familiar cardiac palpitation
The same pulmonary arrest and pupil hyper-dilation
How irrevocably transformed and transfixed am I
Upon this unbelievable and unprecedented guy

So, once again, this hopelessly affected person
Is swept away in the wake by passing Robert Pattinson...

(On what happened after one week without Rob-indulgence...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)