Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Making whoopee with Robbee

Your eyes first soft and then impish
I feel faint as I inhale and wish
Would that somehow they stay locked on me
A situation most unbearably hot and delish!

Your mouth and lips command attention
As you smile and giggle like a child
I am pulled and put into detention
Your self-effacing wit and humour drive me wild!

Your supple hands and fingers distract me
When you use them to effect and gesticulate
The despicable skank and pervert in me
Imagines a RobDali mastering bait!

Your muscular abs and well-built thighs
Suggest a thoroughly fit and robust ability…
Oh, would that we could try them on for size…
Ah, Rob, come make whoopee with me!

You must come and you must stay
Make with me slaked and sated company
Dominate my night as you dominate my day
Rob, please come quick and play whoopee with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)