Monday, March 8, 2010

Real Life and Cyber Life

nobody can know the me i know -
the woman reflected in my mirror,
nobody can tell that the public show
hides a more dark and deep interior;
how can i explain my reality
when i cannot tell it for my own?
what makes how i do my life daily
more meaningful and less alone?

I must believe that there is hope
Somewhere behind that looking glass,
Some miracle rescuer will cast a rope
And haul me out of here at last!
I knew in that first instance
When I saw his wonderful face:
Happy turn of circumstance!
Lucky crop of grace!

His coming is the reason
For this gathering cyber storm,
Indulgent and warm-blooded women
With passionate love as requited norm;
We are one because of his person:
His music, craft and uniqueness,
The uniting Robert Pattinson
Bestowing collective joy and happiness!

The wonder of the phenomenon
Is the absence of bitchy malice there,
Every individual member girl or woman
Is shown due consideration and care;
Though all love the one same angel
There is no jealousy or envy dividing,
Every precious jewel or fandangle
Is free for the common collecting!

So when I am struck down in real life
And the going has gotten overly rough,
I will go to ameliorate the strife
With my sisters’ help to up my tough!
They will minister, calm and comfort me
They will pour oil on my roiling trouble,
They stretch arms out to embrace me
And every generous act becomes multiple!

So I bless Robert Pattinson all over
No matter if he knows what for,
For creating for every Roblover
JAG's saving sanctuary at RAoR!
Here I feel safe to be truly me and ventilate
Every trespassing purple, blue and black,
For no matter what will eventuate
I know my sisters have my back!!

So my best friend in the looking glass
Does not need to hide and seek cover,
She has found her way at last
And tied a knot in her tether;
Anchoring here in this cyber place
With my scaffolding sisters and me,
Robert to see and hear and taste…
No better or sweeter sanctuary!

(Salute to JAG and the healing properties of RAoR , raoring Angelsz and H00rs who love-Rob-all-day!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)