Saturday, March 5, 2011

Water for she-elephants

Today just cannot be beat, beat, beat
Rob is adding to the heat, heat, heat
Seeing him play with lucky she-elephants
Sizzles the panties off all us humans

Watching him stroke her on the trunk, trunk, trunk
Soft hands so suggestive on this hunk, hunk, hunk
Face softly against her wrinkly skin
Whispering, listening and taking her in

I wanna be a huge fat pachyderm, derm, derm
His careful attention makes me squirm, squirm, squirm
No wonder the creature took him in her mouth
I would do so too if I was allowed

I just cannot bear the long wait, wait, wait
The 12th of May is still way too late, late, late
To see him again on the big wide screen
Hello, Mr Pattinson, where in heaven have you been?

I am impatiently counting every night i sleep, sleep, sleep
My appetite for him runs way too deep, deep, deep
no accounting for my appropriate style or grace
Robert Douglas Thomas is to my perfectest taste!!
(Watching WFE trailers and screen caps of Rob with elephants....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)