Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Quiet on the set…

I love when it's quiet on the set
And he's left to his own devices
He can walk this grateful canine pet
Within the confines of studio fences
Guards help to keep perimeters clear
So stalking fans or paps can't intrude
It can almost feel like heaven here
When he's allowed a brief interlude

He talks with the girlfriend and the boys
On his trusty mobile phone
I bask in the sound of my master’s voice
The allure belongs to him alone
He lifts me up when we go in
I wolf down treats from his hand
He roughs my head as I snuggle in
Cocooned in his caravan

Then he resumes his goofy self
And lets inhibitions go
Bring his books down from the shelf
And reads what the authors show
I lay my head soft on his chest
To hear his good heart beat
He's the man I love the best
His quality will not be beat

I growl softly with his touch
He scratches where I itch
I don’t remember loving one so much
Who is not a heated bitch
I don't know what it must be
To live the life that is his lot
but I love so much that he loves me
here in his movie parking lot

no matter what else may happen
or how hectic things can get
hanging with Rob Pattinson
is as wonderful as a winning bet
no riches can buy the memory
nothing can make this dog forget
my wonderful master and lucky me
passing time quietly on the set
(in response to reading Vanity Fair article about Rob's response to being stalked by screamers and paps...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts...:-)